Are you looking for a place to ask questions, grow, or just explore faith? St. Philip’s encourages you to connect with one of the many St. Philip’s Small Groups. Connect Groups are small communities (8 – 25 people) who regularly gather together to share in life experiences and grow in their faith. If you have questions about any of our groups, please contact the group Host.
- A group of seasoned followers of Jesus who share authentic community, study scripture, and minister to the needs of the whole church community. Currently studying the Book of Revelation.
Light Your World: Hosts; Tracey Corso, Donna Turner -Meets twice a month on Friday evening to serve on the Blvd. of the Allies.
- Our passion is to share the love, grace, and message of the gospel with the homeless and marginalized in Pittsburgh. It is our hope to replace despair with dignity in their lives.
- Are you unsure of Christianity? Do have questions about God, the church, and the Bible? We are a group who invites anyone and everyone who have questions.
The Seekers: Barb and Marty Pander
A group of people who gather together to do a traditional Bible study and have great fellowship.
Wednesday Walkers: Host; Lisa Frick -Meets every Wednesday at 7:30 am in the St. Philip’s Parking Lot.
- Join a group of people who walk every Wednesday morning and then have a time of worship and devotions.
- A group of women who gather together to read through scripture, pray, and encourage one another. There are women of all ages, so please, come and join us!
- A group consisting of young families who are dealing with the busyness of work, raising children, and everything else that is a part of life!
The Young and the Restful: Anthony and Elena Mott – Every other week at various homes of members of our group.
- This is a group of young adults who just love hanging out with one another, share life together, and learn more about God.